RZ Raven USB stick module
ATAVRRZUSBSTICK –Development Kit, AT86RF230 Transceiver’s, RZRAVEN USB Stick, IEEE 802.15.4 Standards
- The Atmel AT90USB1287 Microcontroller handles the USB interface.
- The Atmel AT90USB1287 is a device in the family of AVRs with a low and full speed USB macro with device, host and On-the-go (OTG) capabilities.
- AT86RF230 radio transceiver with miniature PCB antenna
- The AT86RF230 is a 2.4GHz radio transceiver
- The antenna on the RZUSBSTICK is a folded dipole antenna with a net peak gain of 0dB.
- External Memory Interface
- When necessary the Atmel AT90USB1287’s 8kB of internal SRAM can be extended through the AVR external memory interface. (The suggested external SRAM is 32kB)
- Serial interface (USART) of AT90USB1287 is routed to three large pads on PCB. (RX and TX signals are TTL level, so an external level converter must be connected if RS232 levels are necessary)
- JTAG programming interface is provided for the AT90USB1287 microcontroller (interface is available through a 50-mil spaced 10-pin dual row header)
- Four LEDs are assembled on the board
Nexiot IoT Labs,Karnataka,INDIA,Tel:+9108041288939,Tel:firstname.lastname@example.org