Connects disparate devices and applications, from plant control systems to enterprise information systems
KEPServerEX is the industry’s leading connectivity platform that provides a single source of industrial automation data to all of your applications. The platform design allows users to connect, manage, monitor, and control diverse automation devices and software applications through one intuitive user interface. KEPServerEX leverages OPC (the automation industry’s standard for interoperability) and IT-centric communication protocols (such as SNMP, ODBC, and web services) to provide users with a single source for industrial data. The platform is developed and tested to meet our customers’ performance, reliability, and ease-of-use requirements.
KEPServerEX provides the connectivity, usability, and performance required by the modern enterprise—offering competitive benefits that can be experienced from the plant floor to IT to the boardroom.
- IoT-ready, connecting Operations with IT and enabling Business Intelligence and Operational Excellence across the enterprise
- Fully compatible with the ThingWorx Manufacturing Accelerator, including the ThingWorx Controls Advisor app that provides remote real-time visibility into connectivity across all factories
- Compatible with leading hypervisors, such as VMware and Hyper-V, for flexible deployment on public and private clouds
- Integrates with IT applications for visibility into assets on the plant floor at any time and from any location
- Enhanced messaging security via SSL and TLS for secure, authenticated, and encrypted communications across various network topologies
- Advanced application security features to meet site security requirements
- Sophisticated access control to the server, data source, and data values
- Multiple redundancy options to ensure resiliency, high-reliability, and uptime in critical applications
- Scalable unified architecture, providing the flexibility to combine drivers and consume multiple protocols in a single server
- Streamlined interface for simple installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- KEPServerEX provides critical technical features that enable accessibility, aggregation, optimization, connectivity, security, and diagnostics. Expand the topics below to learn more about these features.
- Explore the new features and enhancements that make KEPServerEX Version 6 enterprise-ready and IoT-friendly.
KEPServerEX provides data access for client applications (such as MES and SCADA) and IoT and Big Data analytics software via OPC, proprietary protocols (including GE NIO, SuiteLink/FastDDE, and Splunk), IT protocols (including MQTT, REST, ODBC, and SNMP), and flow measurement export to common Oil & Gas industry formats.
KEPServerEX optimizes communications and reduces network and device load via data conditioning and reduction, customized load balancing, and protocol-specific optimization.
KEPServerEX simplifies the configuration of connected applications by providing a single point of entry to all information—eliminating the need to purchase, operate, troubleshoot, and maintain multiple disparate solutions for discrete connectivity.
KEPServerEX supports the broadest range of drivers available, including current and legacy devices across various verticals, a variety of wired and wireless network mediums, and connectivity to databases, custom software applications, and other OPC servers.
KEPServerEX includes a variety of tools that control user access to the server, data source, or data values, regulate read/write access, provide the ability to connect or disconnect client applications, and support the configuration of secure data tunnels.
KEPServerEX isolates device and application communications for troubleshooting, offering OPC diagnostics for real-time and historical views of OPC events. KEPServerEX also supports communications diagnostics to capture the protocol frames transferred between the server and any device.
PTC Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.Pune,Tel: 020 6605 3000,Email:email@example.com