Data management for automation
Internet Of Things (IoT)
With versiondog SmartCompare it only takes a few clicks to get a detailed comparison of any two versions, and an easy-to-understand analysis of differences. It can even display the results of a comparison graphically in the same familiar way as the editor that you use for the project.
versiondog not only runs regular automated backups, it can even make detailed comparisons between the online program and the offline project. That means you can be certain that your automated device programs are current and correct. You always know exactly what version is running in production, and setpoints and parameters can be checked and restored if necessary at any time.
Make versiondog the cornerstone of your quality management system and ensure that your documentation always meets certification standards such as GxP, FDA 21 CFR 11, VDA 6.x and ISO 900x. Project data for all versions is stored centrally and available at any time, and full annotation means that all changes are quickly and easily comprehensible.
More certainty, safety and security
- Identify unauthorised program changes immediately
- Generate change records quickly and easily (for audits, etc.)
- Quickly find the right data needed for disaster recovery
- Simplify coordination and management of external contractors
- Coordinate personnel through user and access management
- Track changes to all control programs and data in use in production and quickly see why they were made (from the current version all the way back to the first version)
- Quickly find and restore a previous, error-free version
- Smooth and optimise your daily workflow
- Reduce wastage by closely monitoring quality-relevant setpoints and parameters
- Cut the duration of downtime or avoid it altogether
- Reduce lost production and wastage
- Improve efficiency when commissioning new production lines
- Save time due to automated backups, documentation and accelerated troubleshooting
AUVESY GmbH,Germany,Tel: +49 6341 6810-300,E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 IED All right reserved.