Siemens STC-GC Compressor Series
The compact solution for air separation
Dresser-Rand India Pvt. Ltd
The Siemens STC-GC product line is the standard version of the customized integrally geared compressor series Siemens STC-GV. The Siemens STC-GC is an integrally geared compact turbocompressor available in nine frame sizes. This compressor series is also available as high-pressure version Siemens STC-GC (H).
Siemens is the only compressor manufacturer who also develops and supplies proprietary gear technology.
- The perfect match for economic air separation
- Standardized, compact and reliable design
- Experience for more than 60 years
- Air separation
- Compression of process air
- Compression of nitrogen
Economic Compressor Solution
The standardized design of the Siemens STC-GC product line combines major advantages such as high efficiency, reliability and compact design with shorter delivery periods and lower investment costs. Several different frame sizes and a wide range of options form the ideal basis to offer a very cost-effective, integrally geared centrifugal compressor in a compact single-lift unit.
Powerful, Robust and Reliable
The Siemens STC-GC integrally geared centrifugal compressors feature a multi-shaft arrangement with different speeds. All shafts are mounted in maintenance-free, pressure-lubricated sleeve bearings. With up to four compressor stages around a central bull gear, the Siemens STC-GC compressor series forms a compact unit for the multi-stage compression of air and nitrogen.
Pre-designed gears, highest efficiency impellers, tailored aerodynamics and pre-defined auxiliaries lead to maximum performance.
- Standardized integrally geared, multi-stage design
- Up to four stages
- Axial inlet to each stage
- Inlet guide vane unit in front of first stage
- Intercooling between the stages
- Compact, single-lift unit
- Perfect protection and process control via flexible Siemens control systems:
- Anti-surge protection
- Performance control
- Fully or semi-automatic start-up and shutdown sequences exactly matched to your process demands
- Certified safety systems available
- Volume flow rates from 10,000 to 120,000 m³/h (5,900 to 70,600 cfm)
- Suction pressure up to 1.1 bar (16 psi)
- Pressure ratio up to 20 (machine size 10 – 50)
- Pressure ratio up to 7.5 (machine size 63 – 100)
- Electric motor drive (fixed speed)
- Compact design
- Standardized, pre-engineered for economy and reliability
- Siemens-owned gear technology
- Highest technical quality standards
- Optimized performance
- Short lead times
- Reduced investment costs
- Short on-site installation
It is used in Chemical, Petro-Chemical Industries.
Dresser-Rand India Pvt. Ltd, Tel:020 3012 0400, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 IED All right reserved.