Digital Compact Servo Drives AX5000
Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG
For exceptional functionality and cost-effectiveness.
The EtherCAT drives
The AX5000 Servo Drive product line from Beckhoff sets standards in drive performance. The AX5000 series is available in single- or multi-channel form and is optimised for exceptional functionality and cost-effectiveness. Featuring integrated, high-speed control technology with a current control cycle of down to 62.5 μs, the AX5000 drives support fast and highly dynamic positioning tasks. The drives utilise EtherCAT as a high-performance communication system, providing an ideal interface with PC-based control technology while supporting coupling with other fieldbus systems.
The 2-channel Servo Drives with variable motor output current optimise the packaging density and the cost per drive channel. The compact design and simple and safe installation through the AX-Bridge quick connection system significantly simplify control cabinet assembly.
fast control algorithms
- current control: min. 62.5 μs
- speed control: min. 62.5 μs
- position control: min. 62.5 μs
variably adjustable current and speed filters
high-speed EtherCAT system communication
1- or 2-channel Servo Drive
- optimised for multi-axis applications
- variable motor output current in 2-channel drives
active DC-Link and brake energy management via AX-Bridge
variable motor interface with
- multi-feedback interface
- flexible motor type selection
- scalable, wide range motor current measurement
- OCT (One Cable Technology)
- electronic identification plate
high-speed capture inputs
- eight programmable digital I/Os, two with timestamp
- wide voltage range 100…480 V AC
- integrated mains filter
integration of safety functions (optional)
- STO, SS1
- TwinSAFE: intelligent safety functions for Motion Control with AX58xx
compact design for simple control cabinet installation (300 mm depth)
AX-Bridge – the quick connection system for power supply, DC-Link and control voltage
variable cooling concept (fanless, forced cooling)
It is used In Electrical Industries.
Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG. Tel:+ 49 (0) 52 46, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 IED All right reserved.