Tofino Xenon Security Appliance
Belden India Pvt Ltd
To meet the security needs of different protocols, industries, and environments.
The Tofino Xenon industrial security appliance provides comprehensive network protection. It is a versatile, extremely ruggedized device that ensures maximum data protection for production systems and is the ideal solution for segmenting a control network into security zones.
Tofino Xenon can be installed into an existing control system with no changes to the network, forming, conduits of communications between the zones. It is a combination of the proven Tofino software with state-of-the-art hardware and complies with global standards, is easy to integrate into existing networks and its unique "test mode" reduces installation risks, such as network interruptions or configuration errors.
- Safe and cost-effective protection of industrial automation networks
- Plug-n-Protect™ installation requires no pre-configuration, no network changes, and no disruption to the control system
- Rugged hardware design for years of reliable service in the harshest industrial conditions
- Designed to withstand the harshest industrial conditions; ideal for industries such as power and electric utilities, energy (including oil & gas, nuclear, hydro, wind, and other alternatives), transportation, and process automation
- This device complies with global standards and is easy to integrate into existing networks. Its unique “test mode” reduces installation risks, such as network interruptions or configuration errors
- Loadable Security Modules (LSMs) allow the Tofino Xenon to be highly customized to meet the security needs of different protocols, industries, and environments
- Thanks to its reduced power consumption, it also offers significantly lower operating costs. In addition, the extended operating temperature range of the Tofino Xenon means that it can often be used without supplementary air conditioning equipment
- A further plus is its support for redundant power supplies operating at any voltage
It is used in Oil And Gas, Nuclear, Process Industries.
Belden India Pvt Ltd, Tel:022 4009 8200, Email:india.sales@belden.
© 2017 IED All right reserved.