Roxar Field Signature Method (FSM)
Emerson Electric Co.
The Roxar Field Signature Method (FSM) non–intrusively and continuously monitors corrosion, erosion and localized attacks/cracks inside pipelines and/or process piping. Feeding an electric current through the structure section to be monitored, FSM distinguishes between localized attacks and general corrosion in real–time, with more accuracy and sensitivity than intrusive probes can deliver.
- Temperature rating (low temperature)
- - 40°C to +120°C
- Temperature rating (high temperature)
- +120 °C to +500°C
- 30 kg / 66lbs
- 500 measurement capacity
- Stainless Steel 316
- Cable connections
- Ex e / Ex d Glands
- Measurement Type
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Gain installation and safety benefits with no significant FSM space requirements or access challenges
- Correct issues sooner to avoid damage by continuously monitoring in-pipe changes and detecting corrosion rate changes
- Detect and differentiate between general corrosion and localized attacks
- Increase accuracy and distinguish trends from random variations with a higher data-collection frequency
- Use in subsea pipelines/flowlines, underground pipelines, high-temp refinery applications, high H2S environments, etc.
- Keep operators informed with reliable remote and wireless data communication
Emerson Process Management
Address: C-21/10, S Central Rd, T.T.C. Industrial Area, MIDC Industrial Area, Pawne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705
© 2017 IED All right reserved.