Rosemount™ 3051 Coplanar™ Pressure Transmitter
Emerson Electric Co.
Benefit from industry-leading performance and patented technology with the Rosemount 3051 Coplanar Pressure Transmitter. With over 10 million devices installed, this pressure transmitter family offers an all-in-one solution for pressure, level and flow measurement. Engineered with a coplanar flange for installation and application flexibility, this transmitter is easy to install and designed with direct process mounting capability for cost-effective installation and efficiency.
- Up to 5-year limited warranty
- Up to 150:1
- Communication Protocol
- 4-20 mA HART, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION fieldbus, Profibus, 1-5 V Low Power HART
- Measurement Range
- Up to 2000psi (137,89 bar) Differential, Up to 2000psig (137,89 bar) Gage, Up to 4000psia (275,79 bar) Absolute
- Process Wetted Material
- 316L SST, Alloy C-276, Alloy 400, Tantalum, Gold-plated Alloy 400, Gold-plated 316L SST
- Basic Diagnostics, Power Advisory Diagnostics
- SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, NSF, NACE, hazardous location, see full specs for complete list of certifications
- Over 10 million Rosemount 3051 devices installed globally, providing reliable pressure readings in harsh environments
- Patented Rosemount Coplanar technology allows for direct mounting to multiple measurement applications
- Fully-assembled pressure, level and flow solutions arrive ready-to-install for improved reliability and performance
- Complete pressure assemblies are leak-tested and calibrated to reduce leak points up to 70% and simplify installation
- 10-year installed stability and 150:1 rangedown produce reliable measurements and wide application flexibility
- Local Operator Interface (LOI) enables quick commissioning and provides easy access to process and device information
- Power Advisory diagnostics detect electrical loop integrity issues, reducing downtime
- SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 (via 3rd party) and prior-use certificate of FMEDA data for safety installations
Emerson Process Management
© 2017 IED All right reserved.