Axial Piston Variable Pumps - Series VP1
Parker VP1 hydraulic variable truck pump series has operating pressures up to 420 bar (6,100 psi) and speeds up to 3000 rpm. The VP1 pump is a robust design that provides circuit reliability for the most demanding truck applications. Sizes from 45-130cc.
• Close coupled and tandem mounted. (tandem coupling only for VP1-45/-75)
• High selfpriming speeds – increased productivity.
• High overall efficiency – increased reliability.
• Low noise level – meeting industry noise emissions.
• Low weight – reducing greenhouse gas emissions and fuel consumption.
• Operating pressures up to 420 bar (ISO).
• Shaft end and mounting flange meet ISO standard.
• Small installation dimensions – fits wide range of applications.
• Suitable for all load sensing systems, regardless of make.
• Tolerates low and high temperature shocks –- suitable for the most demanding environments.
• Cargo Cranes
• Forestry Cranes
• Multi Purpose Vehicles
• Refuse Vehicles
• Sewage Trucks
Parker Hannifin India Pvt.Ltd. – HQ
Plot EL-26, MIDC
TTC Industrial Area
Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact - +91-22-41242500
© 2017 IED All right reserved.