Fluorocarbon O-Ring, 75 Shore A, with an excellent media resistance (Praedifa series V8722-75)
O-ring for a broad range of markets and applications; improved water/glycol and acid resistance
Parker-Praedifa fluorocarbon rubber V8722-75 is suitable for a water-glycol and acid applications.
• Very good resistance to water/glycol and acids
• Excellent mechanical robustness
• Good resistance to gap extrusion
• Long life time
Chemical resistance to:
• Air (oil-free)
• Compressed air (oily)
• Water vapour
• Fuel C
• Diesel (water-free)
• RME (water-free)
• Petrol (unleaded)
• "FAM A (test fluid no.1, DIN ISO 1817)"
• Natural gas
• Petroleum (sulphur-free)
• "Mineral oils (tests with NBR-1 /ECI recommended prior to use with dynamic seals)"
• Petroleum-based lubricating oils
Parker Hannifin India Pvt.Ltd. – HQ
Plot EL-26, MIDC
TTC Industrial Area
Sales Enquiries: email@example.com General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 IED All right reserved.