Multivariable model predictive controllerSORTiA-MPC
Azbil India Pvt. Ltd.
SORTiA-MPC provides multivariable model predictive control technology as the core software component of SORTiA.
SORTiA-MPC stabilizes and optimizes operations in continuous processes, resulting in stable product quality, improved recovery rates and consumption rates, and energy savings.
Easy to use
- The main feature of this software is multivariable model predictive control, which provides three degrees of freedom, allowing fully independent adjustment of optimization speed, feed-back strength, and feed-forward strength.
Functions based on on-site experiences
- Handling methods for processes with very high interference
- Handling methods when there are both quick and slow responding variables
- Control of integral processes
Support for DCSs other than Azbil Corporation's
- Use of an open system configuration not dependent on any existing DCS (distributed control system) allows use by the customers who have a DCS other than from Azbil Corporation.
Cost savings by virtualization
- This software employs virtual technology to save costs on server replacement that is required every few years due to limited PC service life.
Pay-as-you-go fee system
- Instead of a license fee system, which can cost several million yen per device, this software employs a pay-as-you-go yearly fee system (depending on the number of operation variables or connected users) to provide reasonable pricing starting at several hundred thousand yen depending on the scale of the device. This also serves to broaden the scope of application
Support in two languages
- Users can select Japanese or English as a language to display in operation screens and messages.
SORTiA-MPC consists of offline design tools, offline modules, and a standard operation display.
|Address||1901, Cyber One, Plot No 4 & 6, S Pranavanandji Marg, Sector 30A, Plot No 4 & 6, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703|