Pneumatic Actuators - Scotch Yoke - LPC
oil & gas
The Limitorque LPC series is a compact pneumatic scotch yoke actuator for on/off, inching and light modulating applications on quarter-turn small-to-medium sized valves in general and protective services for the oil & gas market.
- Oil & Gas
- Conventional Steam
- Combined Cycle
- Upstream Exploration & Production
- Midstream Transportation
- Downstream Processing
- ISO 9001 and 5211
- EN 15714, 60529, 13906, 13445 and 12570
- IEC 61508 SC3
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
Torque Rating Range: up to 5500 Nm (4057 ft-lb)
- Operating Pressure: 2.5 to 12 barg (36.3 to 174 psig)
- MAWP = 12 barg (174 psig)
- IP 66/67 & IP 66M/67M
- ATEX Ex II 2GD
- NBR Buna, Viton®, and Fluorosilicone sealing
- Improved safety and service life (25 years) due to heavy-duty design and excellent corrosion resistance on all sizes
- Low total cost of ownership due to simplified installation, operation and on-site maintenance
- Easy retrofitting through a specially designed coupling interface
- Symmetric scotch yoke as standard. Customized yoke profiles available as option
- Spring return and double acting configurations available (fail open, fail close and fail-in-place capability)
- Jackscrew Manual Operators available on request.
- High and Low temperature versions available: +160°C to -60°C (320°F to -76°F)
- PED 2014/68/EU and & ASME BPVC VIII div. 1 versions available
- Standard or customer specified painting on request
- Wide range of feature and function customizations available
Flowserve India Controls Pvt. Ltd.
215, Marathon Max, Mulund Link Road, Mulund (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400076, India
© 2017 IED All right reserved.