MECO offers Powerguard in four Models – PG07, PG08, PG09, PG09H
MECO Instruments Pvt Ltd,
Industrial automation solution
Powerguard is a simple to use and easy to handle product which can be widely used because of its portability and light weight. It can be used to measure various parameters like Voltage (V), Current (mA), Power factor (PF), Power consumption (kW), Energy usage time (EUT), Energy consumption (kWh), Frequency (Hz) and Carbon Emission (CO2).
· During R&D to measure power factor, energy consumption and current drawn by your product and use the measurements to optimize your product design
· For Quality Check on the manufacturing line Powerguard will help you to know power consumption of your manufactured Electrical Products
· At the Point of Sale Powerguard will help you to demonstrate energy efficiency of your product over competition
· Powerguard is also useful during field visits to help you to demonstrate testing of appliances easily as this is a handy product.
· It is an economical product and gives maximum value for your money
· You don’t need to buy many instruments to measure different parameters; as Powerguard has 7-8 measurements in one instrument
· It has memory retention so that it stores selected data during the power failure or power off condition
· Simple to use, Easy to handle and accurate to measure, and
· Backlight display helps to read even in dark/low light areas.
Just put Powerguard’s plug into power socket, and then put your electric equipment’s plug into Powerguard’s socket, values of each given parameters can be displayed on LCD.
MECO Instruments Pvt Ltd, Navi Mumbai.