Static Voltage Regulator
This simplifies the design, reduces the component count and improves the efficiency and reliability
Industrial automation solution
Prima Automation, has offer Static Voltage Regulator This is an SMPS type voltage stabilizer for mains voltage (AC input and AC output). This is a new switching topology where PWM is done directly in AC-to-AC switching, without any harmonic distortion. In this topology there is no need to convert the AC input to DC and again convert it back to regulated AC output. This simplifies the design, reduces the component count and improves the efficiency and reliability. The power stage is an IGBT chopper control. The chopping frequency is around 20 KHz which ensure absolutely silent operation and pure sine wave output (no waveform distortion).
- Fully solid state controller operated panel.
- Fast response time.
- Under voltage / over voltage / over current trip.
- Indicator to denote healthy power output is available.
- Auto / manual operation facility by means of selector switch on front door.
- No waveform distortion.
- Unique enclosure design with caster wheels for easy portability of panel20 x 4 character LCD for data monitoring.
- Keypad for parameter setting.
- Manual input/output voltage setting can be done through the controller.
- Manual output on load switch for controlled application.
Tel: 91-2764-286975 / +91-2764-286978
© 2017 IED All right reserved.