Spirent showcases latest capabilities in at RSA 2018
Spirent showcases latest capabilities in testing to optimise balance between security and performance at RSA 2018
Spirent Communications Plc
Network test, monitoring and assurance solutions to communications service providers, enterprises and their ecosystems
Bangalore, April 16, 2018 – Spirent Communications, the world leader in network testing solutions, has announced that it will showcase the latest capabilities in network testing for achieving an optimal balance between security and performance at RSA 2018. The Spirent SecurityLabs team will demonstrate issues and insights relevant to IoT, malicious attacks, TLS 1.3, and other critical topics like:
• Testing, preparing for and avoiding surprises from new encryption standard, TLS 1.3
• Unravelling IoT security complexity while enhancing connectivity and performance
• Gaining pre-emptive intelligence needed to mitigate risks and avoid performance bottlenecks
• Consolidating enterprise vulnerability data and automating continuous scanning through a new, Spirent SecurityLabs integrated web-portal dashboard, and
• Maximising the use of the latest Spirent testing platform, CyberFlood CF20, an all-in-one appliance solution that delivers the full capabilities of the powerful, easy-to-use CyberFlood testing platform in a highly portable, multispeed, compact form factor.
The latest progress and potential benefit to enterprises, service providers, and equipment manufacturers of NetSecOPEN, the vendor-neutral initiative to define a new open standard for testing enterprise network security performance. Since it was formed late last year, NetSecOpen has grown to include more than 30 participants, including test labs, test tool vendors, enterprises, and security products solutions vendors.
Spirent Communications Plc., a global leader in test and measurement, offers an extensive portfolio of solutions to test data centers, cloud computing and virtualized environments, high speed Ethernet networks and services, 3G/4G wireless networks and devices, network and application security, automotive and positioning technologies.