Climate Monitoring Systems
Minimalistic design, maximum information – the new range of data loggers from testo help keep monitored locations aesthetically perfect.
Testo India Pvt Ltd
Test and measuring instruments
A better understanding of indoor climate in industries and its impact has become crucial to define and implement appropriate mitigation and adaptation policies, including investment policies for large infrastructure with long lifecycles
To make climate monitoring easy, wireless and aesthetically soothing, testo has introduced a new range of data loggers for building climate monitoring, named as TESTO 160. Available in 5 different models, the new data loggers help keep monitored locations aesthetically perfect, thanks to their small size and deco-covers which help them blend with the surroundings.
Comprehensive and wireless
The monitoring system testo 160 measures, monitors and documents temperature, humidity, light intensity, UV radiation, CO2 concentration, atmospheric pressure, continuously, precisely and automatically. This serves ambient climate monitoring and also preservation of valuable objects or systems.
The measurement values are transferred by wireless LAN to an online store, the Testo Cloud. From there, they can be called up by PC/tablet/smartphone from any place with internet access. If individually defined upper or lower limit values are exceeded, an alarm notification gets activated. For light intensity, an alarm can also be triggered if the accumulated light quantity within a day, a week or a month exceeds a limit value.
Unobtrusive and individual
The data loggers are specially designed such that they present themselves discreetly and inconspicuously. The optionally available housing covers can be individually painted or decorated as required by the background.
The loggers have internal and/or external sensors. The latter are, thanks to their design and size, ideal for monitoring in small glass cases, in which otherwise a data logger cannot be placed.
Application areas: The testo 160 climate monitoring system finds applications in: facility management, HVAC maintenance, malls & offices, hotels & airports, cold storages & warehouses; and special applications in: showcases & display spaces, museums & archives and libraries & archives.
A choice of models
- Testo 160 TH – An easy-to-use WiFi data logger for monitoring temperature and humidity with an integrated temperature and humidity sensor.
- Testo 160 THE – An easy-to-use WiFi data logger for monitoring temperature and humidity with an integrated temperature and humidity sensor. It also has an option to connect up to 2 additional probes (ordered separately) for temperature, humidity, lux or lux and UV radiation.
- Testo 160 THL – WiFi data logger that is more than just an easy-to-use climate logger for humidity and temperature monitoring. Thanks to additional integrated sensors for lux and UV radiation, it provides accurate information about the light conditions.
- Testo 160 E – WiFi data logger adapts perfectly to the climate monitoring requirements. It offers 2 connection options for probes for temperature, humidity, lux or lux and UV radiation.
- Testo 160 IAQ – An easy-to-use WiFi data logger ideal for monitoring indoor air quality. Thanks to its integrated sensors for temperature, humidity, CO2 and atmospheric pressure, it accurately determines the climatic conditions in rooms. It can also perform long-term measurements without any difficulty.
Testo India Pvt Ltd, based in Pune, is a 100% subsidiary of Testo SE & Co KGaA, Germany. Email: email@example.com