AUTOMATION 2013 is the leading platform for innovations in field of Factory Automation , Process Automation, Industrial Automation, Instrumentation , Control systems and Robotics with a vast range of displays of products, systems, services and solutions.
Users from all sectors visit Automation 2013 to find new technologies in achieving economies of scale.
Growth and increased production could bring their costs down, and therefore increase profit per unit.. It is the perfect place to gather information about the latest developments, find solutions to new challenges, make contacts and effectively invest in technologies of the future.
The AUTOMATION 2013 exhibition has gone from strength to strength and this year includes more exhibitors than ever. The quality of the visitors has improved year after year with consistent efforts to target the buyers, inviting them to visit the Automation show. Visitors will be able to find out about the very latest products and services on offer and meet face-to-face with suppliers. AUTOMATION expertise is well represented, but a wide variety of international exhibits will show what is on offer on a global form.
Automation visitors are End Users, OEMs, Machine Builders, Distributors, Government Buyers, R&D Labs and academia seeking automation technologies. They are looking for the latest technologies to increase their competitiveness and automation solutions to help them enhance productivity and save money. Visitors are from various industries Aluminum, , Automotive Manufacturing, Automotive Supply, Biotechnology, Chemical Manufacturing, Construction, Consumer Goods, Defense/Military, Distribution, Education, Electronics, Energy, Entertainment, Fabricated Metal, Fasteners, Fluid Power, Food & Beverage, Foundry, Furniture, Glass, Government, , Machine Builder, Machine Tools, , Material Handling, , Mining, , Oil and Gas, Packaging, Paper/Printing, Pet Food, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Primary Metals, Printing, Semiconductor, Telecommunications, Textiles, Transportation, Warehousing, Wood and others.
- AUTOMATION 2013 is the leading automation event in Asia.
- You will meet with the top level decision makers and the cream of the automation sector
- Over 750 leading automation industry suppliers are showcasing their products and services under the one roof
- View & discuss the latest range of equipment, technical developments and business opportunities
- Listen to a range of FREE seminars held within the exhibition (seats available 100 nos only)
- Network with your industry colleague. Over 50000 visits expected through the exhibition over the four days
- Source new suppliers and catch-up with existing at the Bombay Exhibition Centre from September 23rd to 26th September 2013